#Shocking clip of a girl in a Chinese restaurant caught on fire because of stupid waitress


September 4, 2014 ● 1,305 views
#Shocking clip of a girl in a Chinese restaurant caught on fire because of stupid waitress

This poor girls life changes forever because of some stupid people!

Why would you refill a gas burner right in front of an open flame? So stupid!

0 Comments




Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed.
By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.